Thursday 4 July 2013

Wendy W. and Wendy P.

I recently met with Wendy Perron to discuss Restless Creature for her Choreography in Focus web interview series at Dance Magazine.



I got to know Wendy P. about 10 years ago when I worked with Peter Boal on his own project, Peter Boal and Co. (He chose me to be part of his 3 member group).  Wendy P. was not only the editor of Dance Magazine back then but still choreographing dances of her own, and she created a beautiful solo for Peter for his show. 

Over the past 10 years, she has become a mentor and a trusted guide for my own exploration into contemporary dance.  She has incredible wisdom and an amazing eye.  She's one of my go-to people for advice on all new ideas. 

So grateful she's in my life and supportive of my new endeavors. She's one of a kind ...Love you Wendy P. !

- Ww

No comments:

Post a Comment